MSP Flow Focusing Monodisperse Aerosol Generator FMAG
The Flow Focusing Monodisperse Aerosol Generator (FMAG) Model 1520 is an aerosol generator for producing monodisperse droplets and aerosol particles. This instrument uses the flow focusing effect to reduce the size of a liquid jet and the resulting size of droplets and reduce the aerosol particle size to 0.7 to 15 µm in diameter.
– Calibration of optical aerosol spectrometers
– Calibration of inertial impactors
– Generation of biological aerosols
– Generation of aerosols for animal exposure studies
– Calibration of droplet sizing instruments